I am down to two cars - which would you choose and why?

Page 2 of 2

Honda accord is a great car....

The favourite of punks, here in Edmonton, Alberta.

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:57:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I've had about a dozen Toyotas, 1 Nissan and 1 Honda. I think you see where my loyalties lie.
However, the Honda is a well-made car. The Nissan...
Mine was a pile of junk...
From the factory...
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, 10/11/2007,6:57:27 PM, wrote:

Between the two I'd choose the Honda, especially since it is the last year of the design. All bugs are worked out by now.
I've had Nissans in the past until I discovered Toyotas. Nissans are better than average but not in the league of Toyotas.
This may be heresy but I have heard many good things about Hyundais these days. Did you look at them?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Which one do you like better?
I would choose the Accord because when I drove both I liked the Accord better. Also, Honda's reliability record is more consistent than Nissans.