I Beat both Mercedes "MINI Range" and "Toyota Prius"

Page 2 of 2

Many carmakers designed their vehicles with unnecessary frictions (except the hybridges), and you paid so many thousands $$$ for saying "That's the way it ought to be designed" by listening to the poor mechanics and your carmakers. Now you can fix the frictions and save your dollars by using my expertise. Mechanics can only do so much, they have fixed-minds.
I am not hungry for your dollars, I am here to help. If you don't need my help then go on spend your dollars at the pumps.
Regards,
Cam.

automobile engines (bearings and piston rings) are very low. How are you going to reduce/eliminate piston ring and bearing losses?
You seem to have all the characteristics of a 'nut case'.

Hey you idiot,
Why don't you cut your talk and bring an equal car to raise for a 600 miles mark, to see which car will stop for Gas first, and see which one will reach destination without refueling. Shall we?

suprised!

Many carmakers designed their vehicles with unnecessary frictions, and you paid so many thousands $$$ for saying "That's the way it ought to be designed" by listening to the poor mechanics and your carmakers. Now you can fix the frictions and save your dollars by using my expertise. Mechanics can only do so much, they have fixed-minds.
I am not hungry for your dollars, I am here to help. If you don't need my help then go on spend your dollars at the pumps.
Regards,
Cam.

Yup berry phunny Tigger, in any cases thanks for your input, you would think I'm stupid enough to write the book on my own? hummm.. it's a typical American's attitude, I guess.

I didn't write that comment. DougS did.
And I'm not from the USA. :)
--
Tegger

wrote in message

You're right, sorry about that.
Cam
I didn't know Mercedes had bought MINI off BMW...
DAS
"Edward W. Thompson" < snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
I live in S.W. Washington. I'd be willing to work with you.