I broke off my Oxygen sensor

That I am an alcoholic?

Reply to
L Alpert

Admitting you have a WD-40 problem is the first step.... 8^P

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

i use it to clean and LIGHTLY lube motorcycle and bicycle chains and cables.

Reply to
SoCalMike

I use it to clean off my tools. It gets gunk and dirt off really well. I then rub a drop of oil with STP (that oil additive they tell you to use on old engines) on it to keep the rust at bay.

Reply to
Remco

It is in remission since I moved to the rather dry climate of CA. Besides, I never like the taste.

Reply to
L Alpert