I have a brief request for everyone in this group..

Well i play this online game called rwk. and if you go to this link http://rwk1.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-bin/rwk.cgi?swimsuitAbercrombie1892 and vote "sexy" under the picture it gives me a big reward in gold in
the actual game that i play. Im pretty sure it rewards me because it gets more people to play this game. So i guess you could say im advertising for it, but i would be overly happy if you would go to the link and just vote "sexy". Thanks for you time!