I just bought an Element...

So I just bought my element & its time to put my front plate on... I just don't want to screw anything into the frame... Any suggestions on how to get around that???
Also for you fellow Element owners... What do you think of the stereo? I think its weak & sounds as if the manufacturers forgot about the folks sitting in the back seat. Any suggestions for improving the over all sound quality & bass without taking up adnl room?

If your state requires a front plate, the dealer makes that bracket happen. Take it back to him and have him put the bracket on.

Sounds like you didn't get the EX. Were I you, I'd put the EX stereo in, complete with its subwoofer.

Actually it does have the subwoofer... However I wonder if its weak or something. It sounds ok I just don't get the Bass I'd like

The EX I listened to had a great stereo, with plenty of bass.
Maybe yours is broken? Listen to another one.
Did you listen to the stereo in a comparable model before you bought? What did it sound like?
If you got the LX with the add-on subwoofer, you owe it to yourself to listen to the EX and see how different it is.

I did buy mine used - I was thinking about doing that very thing... I have this one album (from my youth) that I love to pop in that with my old car gave a nice window rattle when ever I played it. Now I don't often listen to things that make you go "boom" but when I do I want my seat to vibrate lol
I'll look into it....