I love this group!

Guys knowingly buy 15-20 year old Hondas with 150,00+ miles on them....then almost seem surprised that the cars have problems or are falling apart-- but
damn if they don't get good suggestions for how to fix them from the other people in the group!
J.H. Holliday wrote:

they don't buy them because they're old and high mileage, they buy them because they're better than the modern hondas. or i do anyway. 4-wheel wishbone suspension civic? honda stopped those in 2000. one of the worst decisions honda's ever made - it handed the tuner market to subaru on a plate.

I just wish people who buy brand new cars would RTFM before they ask questions about oil changes and maintenance! ;-)
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

I just wish people who buy brand new cars would RTFM before they ask questions about oil changes and maintenance! ;-)
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
I have a Fit and I have been frequenting the fitfreak.net website lately. I am starting to think that I have the only Fit that came with an owners manual!