I need Accord mirror??

I need to replace the driver's side mirror on my 2000 Accord SE.

Anyone know of any websites that sell OEM parts? ( at a reasonable price)

I'm not looking for the after market products.

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
john

Google...

Results 1 - 10 of about 289,000 for OEM honda parts

Reply to
Larry in AZ

"john" wrote in news:isGUj.643$Hh.472@trndny09:

I know of a small few...

Tegger

go to

where you will find the exact color mirror for the right price !!! a couple of months ago I went there and found a hood for my 95 Civic in the exact same color (factory original paint) complete with the emblem and the correct stickers, 9/10 condition, for $100 !

Reply to
septicman