I think Google Groups are down...

...so this is a test

On 06/27/2011 09:00 PM, billzz wrote:

google groups is fine - it's usenet that's dead!
--
nomina rutrum rutrum

Google Groups may be down, but Usenet is stil there!
Google Groups is NOT Usenet, as much as Brin & Page would like you to think it is.
--
Tegger

Unfortunately, GG is not down. :(

There must be something adrift with it. I don't use it, but there are people on usenet groups over here on the east side of the pond saying that it hasn't updated since the 25th.
--
Tinkerer