I think my Honda dealer lied about my Fit

Page 3 of 3
The FIT has been in production for years (mostly as the JAZZ) - it's new only in the U.S.
rick++ wrote:

Yes, it doesn't appear to be a manufacturing problem, it appears that they underestimated the popularity. And, if gas prices continue dropping after the election, it may become unpopular again.