I989 hONDA ACCORD

I have sprung a leak in y Honda 89 accord. The leak is in a line feedinga small approximately 2 inches wide radiator in front of and at bumper level to the radiator main one.
The Manual does not show what function it servs aND THE METAL PIPE IS 1/2 OR SO INCHES DIAMETER it is a pin hole leack shooting out about 15 inches from a pinhole in this metal pile feeding a cooling grill about 2 inches in diameter wity the pipe being fed someplace.
I bought a radiator aluminum powder stop leakage tube I will install on the 31st of Jan. to day is 30 Jan 06
Any ideas what this line does?
Dick wrote:

oil cooler. replace, don't try repair. visit a junk yard if you can't afford new.

It's the power steering oil cooler! If it's leaking you need to fix this ASAP, and top up the power steering fluid with ONLY Genuine Honda Power Steering Fluid!!

Don't add any of that shit to your car. Fix the thing right.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ