Import Face Off Pictures & Videos - Gainesville, FL 10-10-10

I went to the Import Face Off car show & drag racing event yesterday (October 10th, 2010) held at the Gainesville Raceway in Gainesville, Alachua County, FL.
It opened at 11am and went to 6pm. The long line of cars going into the event didn't die down until well after 1pm. There were probably about 100 vehicles in the car show, dozens of drag race cars/trucks/ bikes and several thousand spectators. The majority of the drag racers were running highly modified Honda Civics.
Here's my photo gallery -
My favorite part of the event was the burnout contest where a guy in a new Dodge Challenger burned the rear tires for over 2 minutes until flames could be seen flickering in the wheel wells.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL