Improving performance on a new CR-V?

Hi, I'm considering a new CR-V SE. It seems like a great vehicle for the money, but the sticking point is it seems underpowered to me. Short of super/turbocharging, are there any worthwhile modifications that I can do to
significantly improve performance? (If so, will they void the warranty?)
Thanks in advance.

Cold air intake and hi-flow exhaust system. YMMV.

Yes.
BTW,a CR-V is no performance vehicle. It's a Sport-Utility Vehicle,a tiny TRUCK.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik