In praise of "grade logic"

My local Trader Joe's has the parking on the roof, and a very steep (and curved) ramp up there. Every time up, and every time down, I am just amazed at how magically well my 2014 Accord handles it, as a driver I don't have to do a thing, and the effect is amazingly smooth.

I don't see the engine revving, I can't detect any super-quick brake effects, yet the car just sticks there like it was on the flat or moves smoothly, fast or slow.

If only the CVT shifting was that good the rest of the time!

J.

Reply to
JRStern