Increase Your Honda Gas Mileage To 60 M P G

Here is the link to show you how to increase your MPG http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=yosuccess

Windy Anderson wrote:

Somewhere, a bridge is missing its troll and a can of SPAM!
said:

I hope that he bought a garage full of the shit...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,

?? use the battery to electrolyze water then burn the hydrogen and oxygen to get more energy which you then use to recharge the battery... ?
Windy Anderson wrote:

This means I'll lose about 7 MPG.
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:01:44 GMT, "Windy Anderson"

Just read the page....how I have some sort of insane desire to scrub my hands...!!