INFO: Fog LIght Install

Hey
For an amateur how hard is it to install a set of fog lights in a 1997 Honda Civic EX 4Dr. Or will I have to pay money for labour? Is there any
specific site I can use with images or detailed descriptions? I want to set it up if possible to use a button in the dashboard console.
Thanks
Cal
Cal wrote:

-----------------------
google.com is your friend
Tried unsuccesfully.

Cal wrote:

Are you trying to install the OEM fog lights (available from Honda) or an after-market set?
Aftermarket

Cal wrote:

After market is going to be a bigger challenge than OEM, obviously. I put a set of after-market auxiliary low beams (Sylvania Xenarc 1010) on my Civic. If you are interested, I'll put together some notes from that installation for you. Let me know.
Amateur in what? What skills do you have? Mechanical? (might have to fabricate special brackets to hold the fog lights) Electrical? (Will have to wire the fog lights and run a switch to them).
If you have basic experience in both the job should be pretty easy. You might learn a thing or two on the way. If you don't have any experience in either then it's a great chance to learn but might take longer and will probably make mistakes.
Do your fog lights come with installation guide?