Info on new honda diesel spec

Wonder if anyone in this group knows of a site to find out if the new diesel has a belt or chain to drive the cams of the new diesel coming out to north america in the near future. The sites I've found are not specific enouigh to determine whether the engine has a belt or a chain.

Thank You

Reply to
The Donajkowski's

why?

Reply to
jim beam

It has chain driven cams. I am waiting for it to get here. I went on the Honda website and found Honda worldwide and went to Honda U.K. they have an interesting video about it. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie