Install Nav in Honda Odyssey EX?

Hi,
I just purchased a used 1999 Honday Odyssey EX. The van does not have the optional GPS Navigation system from Honda.
I want to know if it is possible to install a GPS Nav system
after-the-fact. I recognize that this would change the layout of the dash, so I'm not even sure if it's possible. The GPS Nav system for the Odyssey also runs the heaing & AC controls, so there are fewer knobs on the dashboard. I'm guessing I would have to go to an auto wrecking yard for the plastic dashboard frame stuff.
Should it be possible, what am I looking for? I've seen used DVD Nav systems for sale that are supposed to work with several different model Honda's, but I don't know exactly which model would work with my vehicle. Further, if I found a '99 model that would work with my vehicle, would its maps be horribly out-of-date and unable to be updated?
Thanks in advance!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Not the factory one.
So get a Garmin unit or something.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes it is possible. The real question is... are you willing to pay the price.
Just the navigation control unit's, retail price is over $2000! I would estimate the cost of retro fitting factory navi to be between 3 and 5 thousand dollars, assuming you pay retail for everything. And do the labor yourself.
A better solution is a Garmin Nuvi.
http://gpsnow.com/garmin_nuvi_gps.htm
I recently had the opportunity to use one and it works well. 2 problems from my experience: 1. The screen is smaller than the factory navi. 2. If you don't take it with you, when you exit the car, someone else will... -- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

Then spend $1500 to $2000 on the large screen Garmin, and still come out way ahead.
Plus, you can move it from car to car.