install new speedometer on 1995 accord v6.

Hello, Have anyone remove a speedometer on a accord ? I am planning to do it myself. is it difficult? Thanks.
JC

JC wrote:

It's one of the features that 'curbers' love the best about Hondas. Cluster can be removed in about 90 seconds.
Why are you doing it by the way? I hope I'm not aiding a criminal act . .
'Curly'