Installation Tips Coilover Install On An Accord

Hi All,
I've chosen a new suspension set for my '00 Accord 2dr and I wanted to get some advice before I start on any advice or "gotcha's" that may not
be apparent in the service manual. Has anyone had any problems with an upgrade like this an can offer some wisdom to assist me?
I am mechanically inclined and have the right tools, but this is my first suspension job and want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
FYI: planning to use Tein Basic Coilover System with the stock wheels in the Winter and 17" wheels in the Summer.