Installed new Koni's....Now what???

Okay, I just spent about 6.5-7 hours installing new Koni's in my car with the stock springs. The reason is because I don't want the car any lower than it already is. After stripping the pinch bolts and having to get my local Honda guy to re-tap them, it's finally all done. However, three of the four springs SQUEAK like crazy. What did I do wrong?? Do I need to re-do this whole job, or can I spray oil somewhere?? Thanks!!

Nate

Reply to
Blah....