Instruction of Honda Accord needed

Hi,
last week I bought Honda Accord in Germany. Model, like this one:
http://www.geocities.com/porsss288/123.jpg
The problem is, that I got the instruction of this car only in German
language. I'm searching for this 'book' in English or in Polish language. Do you know, where could I find it? Instruction in pdf or paper-version?
What year Accord? Do you want (1) an owners' manual; or (2) a service manual?
Depending, resources at the following site may have what you want, all free online:
http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id9.html

Try here https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/RJAAI001_OMANUAL.asp