Instrument panel light

I bought my 1992 Honda Civic (195,000 miles) a year ago, and every time I drove at night my instrument panel light would randomly go dead and then come back on a few minutes later. Now the light is dead and will
not come back on. I checked the fuses and they're all fine. Could someone tell me what might be wrong and how to fix it?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

take the panel out and carefully clean up all the connectors. check earth connections as well.