Integra A-Pipe noise

Hi All

I think my A-pipe is starting to make its presence known by rattling like crazy at certain rpms. I've read the tegger suggestion on operating on the pipe and will probably do that.

In case things go hopelessly wrong and my pipe is way beyond surgery, what's a good place to get this pipe from?

Thanks! Remco

Reply to
Remco

"Remco" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I believe the only place you will get a direct replacement A-pipe from is Acura. You -can- buy headers from aftermarket suppliers.

My 94 GSR is making it,too,but I haven't tried the surgery yet. Also,an idiot rear-ended me at a red light and bent the B-pipe enough that it rattled against the floor,no damage to the muffler,though.I was able to bend the hangers until I can get a replacement.

Has anyone gotten a muffler shop like Midas to do the "cut and braze" on their Integra A-pipe? If so,what did they charge?

Reply to
Jim Yanik