Integra rear defogger/defroster problem cause

I just encountered a post from a guy who had an odd beeping problem with his Integra.
Apparently the cause is the ICU having gone bad.
The same cause affects the rear defroster, rendering it inoperable. All
along I thought it was a bad switch, but it's actually the ICU.
There is an intermittent wiper problem that can be traced back to the ICU as well.
Since the message thread appeared only in alt.autos.acura, I'm crossposting the below relevant link to three Honda groups to propagate it.
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&tV089
A link to this will also appear in the FAQ (eventually).
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Fix it for free from salvage capacitors. 100-200mf, 16-35v, 105c. Look for black traces in some cases under the 100 microfarad cap. on the circuit boards.
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t 7170
Add pictures here
âś–