Interested in thoughts on the Honda HRV

I'm after taking a fancy to the honda hrv. Looking at one in finglas (the sunroof brings me back to my first car :-) ) 08
I'm due to drive it on wednesday. Does anybody have any experience of the newer model. Interested in feedback on performance, handling, comfort over long journeys, economy and reliability.