intermittent brake warning light on instrument panel

Sometimes after driving about one mile in the morning my brake warning light will come on for a few seconds. I do not feel any diminished braking and the
light comes on when my foot is off the pedal. The pedal does not sink to the floor or anything. Does anyone have any explanations? This is a 1998 Accord LX 4cyl. Thank you.

First, check the brake fluid level in the Master Cylinder. If that's OK, see here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x03-078e.pdf
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

and if the cylinder is one of those cheapo after-market deals because it's been replaced, you may as well just disconnect the sensor leads and forget about it. their sensors are awful and you'll regularly get false positives - their floaters sink.

For that to happen, you'd have to replace the cap too. The sensors are in the cap.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

aftermarket stuff.

Mine (NAPA) didn't. I had to reuse my old cap.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Thanks for the replies and the pdf file. I topped off the master cylinder reservoir with brake fluid so far so good.