Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.

We have transformed regular vehicles into hybrid-like vehicles for only 4% of a hybrid cost. Not only that, the horse power is increased nearly 2X.

Although we got 60-65mpg on our 2-ton Mercedes-Benz C280, we only claim

50mpg. On a bad traffic day it's doing 42mpg while a hybrid doing 25-32mpg. Over 20,000 miles have been tested. Please prove us wrong by bringing your hybrid to compare, we'll give you a special discount for helping us help America, please email snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com to participate in a comparison (for Seattle hybrid owners only).

PS. In terms of power, we beat all BMW's series, and toe-to-toe with 2006 Dodge Charger Police. The best of all, we save fuel by as much as 2X.

Thank you for helping America reducing foreign oil dependency.

Reply to
GasSaver

"GasSaver" wrote in news:wqydncbCybtgoX_UnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet:

extra150miles.com

Good for a laugh, but I have a headache from the crappy spelling, grammar and general b.s.

Reply to
Stan

Come on Satan, can you speak Japanese? or any foreign language better than my English.

A good laugh back at the ignorance.

Reply to
GasSaver

Good for you, I hope you didn't order a rebuilt water-pump, sellers always lie to you about their parts meeting the oem spec. I went through Schuck's whole inventory, they have the same terrible frictions on their water-pumps. Be sure you can turn the rotor of a water-punmp up to 18 turns. 3 turns is not acceptible. At Optimum Fuel Systems, we find problems like this for people, people who don't understand us call us "snake oil", that's why we can improve the car's performance substantially.

Reply to
GasSaver

actually, it's people who do understand you who call you snake oil.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Bernie Madoff? Is that you?

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

On LSD Gordon?

TODAY THIS IS YOU:

Full tank = 400 miles @ 50MPG Why?? :( - PriusChat Forums I've never seen the first bubble go to blinking so fast before. ..... Drove

42 miles, and still on full tank! busyrosy,
Reply to
GasSaver

Why should any of us give a charlatan any free publicity?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

But what exactly you are trying to compare? A custom made car to a factory mass produced vehicle?

Come back to do the comparison if you make yours a factory produced, available to be purchased and serviced car with a known in advance price tag.

Reply to
Pszemol

Just a general observation here, a friend has been fiddlin' with hydrogen assist and insists that he's getting better than 30mpg in an older Suburban...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Today I read that the University of North Dakota has solved the hydrogen infrastructure problem. You can read about their work here:

I poked around their site a bit without finding out what happens to the carbon. Obviously making hydrogen from gasoline and ethanol doesn't address the peak oil problem or the ethanol acreage problem, but it may mitigate climate change. At a minimum, solving the infrastructure problem will let hydrogen powered cars move mainstream while alternative techniques are developed.

Reply to
Was Istoben

My red Acura - tank empty = 2000 miles @ infinity mpg and the tank is now full. Power = the Space Shuttle. Me laughing at you did it.

Tomorrow you will claim your C280 did better than my Acura.

Hey dipshit. If you can prove what you say, why aren't you on TV rather than on usenet?

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

Yeah Yeah Yeah

If its SO GREAT then why don't manufacturers do it? they'd sell every vehicle they could produce twice over i.e 2X ;-~~)

Reply to
Ttoommy

You just claim you can do thing without resources. Any one with common sense knows that's impractical.

Here's the thing, when I drive behind you, all you do to me is giving me a bad look and accusing me of driving aggressive when in fact you're driving a turtle that sucks all your gases. The mistakes you made are:

1) You bought a turtle hybrid, unsafe, not enough room.

2) You made the Japanese rich because they do the same thing we do, they call theirs a hybrid. We call it ours a Tune-up.

GasSaver

Reply to
GasSaver

This old fart would like to have their patent number. I'm always looking for a sure-fire investment opportunity like, for example, buying my Prius.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Where is your documentation? How does your claim work? If there is nothing concrete for others to look at, then the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted". Trust is earned, not sold on a soapbox.

Reply to
Oldphart

Thus demonstrating that you don't know anything about hybrid vehicles.

Thanks for proving that you are a charlatan and a fraud.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Michelle Steiner claims she knows alot about fraud and hybrid vehicles, here you go:

1) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Honda Sued Over Hybrid Mileage

2) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Some companies just turn an alternator into a DC motor and call their vehicle a hybrid.

Ted is right, ask yourself how often do you brake any way? 5% of your whole trip? That's why you don't gain much from your heavy batteries. I take it Michelle works for a car dealer.

Reply to
GasSaver

No, I didn't make any such claim, you liar. I said that you demonstrated that you don't know anything about hybrid vehicles. I do know enough about fraud to know that you are a fraud.

Perhaps, but Toyota isn't one of them.

And yet again, you show that you don't know anything about hybrid technology.

By the way, "Ted" had no chance in hell of winning that bogus law suit, as clearly explained at the URL you so kindly provided:

We scoff a bit because Honda doesn¹t set the figures on the sticker, the Environmental Protection Agency does.. We¹re no legal experts, but we don¹t understand how an automaker can be at fault for being forced to put EPA figures on a sticker. The EPA also admitted that the tests that led to 2007 and earlier figures were not accurate and instituted new tests, resulting in lower mileage figures.

Mileage also varies due to driver habits, especially with hybrids. Automotive journalists can tell you that driving a car at its limits for a week won¹t return the normal day-to-day commute numbers that owners experience.

Wrong again.

If you had any sense at all, you would know that no one here believes your malarkey.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Um, she doesn't now nor has she ever. Anyway, do you think it's good advertising for your business to antagonize people around the world? Every time you post here, you damage your reputation, if that's even possible anymore.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg