ipod interface for 6-disc changer

Is there anyway to hard wire the ipod for a 6 disc changer in the 2002 Accord EXs? Since there is already a built-in changer, I dont think there is a 14 pin socket where I can install an ipod kit. I would
generally like to keep my ipod display working and the steering wheel controls working as well. If anyone knows of any type of ipod interface that will work with this 6 disc changer please let me know. Thanks
Replace the Factory reciever with an after market one that has a option for ipod adapters or if you want to keep your ipod controls at your ipod get a reciever that has a front AUX input jack. Check out: www.crutchfeld.com pyaragabroo wrote: