iPod Options

Just bought an EX-V6 w/ Navigation, and I am curious as to what my iPod options are.
Ideally, I could control the iPod from the steering wheel or the head unit.
I don't care about losing the XM, I am not paying $10 a month for bad radio (I listen to NPR anyway).
I am trying to find out about the MusicLink thingy, but no onse seems to know anything (especially my dealer)... or other options.
Jonathan

Jonathan wrote:

I'm missing something (and it's not yet psychic Wednesday).
Is it a Honda, and what year / model did you buy? Pilot, Accord?
'Curly'

It is a 2006 Honda Accord EX-V6 w/ Navigation.
Realistically, all I really want is an aux input into my stereo (the other options don't appear to work (I live in Chicago, and the FM transmitter thingy will not work).
Jonathan

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:01:57 -0500, "Jonathan"

i used to use a radiolink and use the full-function (with indiglow and display screen) remote of my minidisc recorder, which I'd clip onto the dash.. Course, that was 10 years ago. I'm sure the iFad has a much more elegant (and costly) solution than a cheap solution like mine.

What about the Honda Music Link for iPod?