Is a rebuilt transmission good?

Or should I expect it to fail too? It is on an ody 86k new or rebuilt, not sure, with a 3yr/36k warranty on the newly installed transmission. Does that mean it will most likely break again?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Depends on how well it was rebuilt.
Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005

Hopefully You are not getting that from Mr. Transmission...
:-)
--
Mr. Transmission Sucks!
http://mrtransmissionsucks.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Depends on who rebuilt it.
What's the story?
'Curly'

An original and functional transmission is far better than a rebuild one from grinding gears. Tiny floating particles gets lodged somewhere can creep up to haunt you years later.
I'm not getting it (again)...sorry to bug everyone.