Is a rebuilt transmission good?

Or should I expect it to fail too? It is on an ody 86k new or rebuilt, not sure, with a 3yr/36k warranty on the newly installed transmission. Does that mean it will most likely break again?

Reply to
needin4mation

Depends on how well it was rebuilt.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Hopefully You are not getting that from Mr. Transmission...

:-)

Reply to
Andrew

-------------------------------

Depends on who rebuilt it.

What's the story?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

An original and functional transmission is far better than a rebuild one from grinding gears. Tiny floating particles gets lodged somewhere can creep up to haunt you years later.

Reply to
Burt S.

I'm not getting it (again)...sorry to bug everyone.

Reply to
needin4mation