Is it easy to replace the CRV stabilizer link set

The full description is Honda CRV front anti sway bar STABILIZER LINK SET.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-01-Honda-CRV-front-anti-sway-bar-STABILIZER-LINK-SET_W0QQitemZ8069527610QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
I'm pretty sure this is the cause for my 2000 CRV clunking noise after each braking to full stop.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

----------------------------------- Symptom doesn't sound right. Swaw bar links don't usually have anything to do with stopping and starting noises, but potholes will make them KLACK.
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t !450&
There's other explanations about the braking thing. Sign in and SEARCH.
'Curly'