Is the Element's interior completely waterproof?

A friend and self pulled up next to an Element this past weekend and I mentioned that I thought it was a nice little vehicle. "Yah," he said, being German, "And it's waterproof inside. You can hose down the interior." "The cargo area, you mean. You can't hose down the passenger compartment, with the dashboard and vradio and vents and all," I said. "Yah, the whole thing... electronics are sealed and everything drains to the outside."

I still don't believe him. Is he correct?

Thanks,

mah

Yes, the original Elements had waterproof interiors--but not to the extent he describes. Wipe it out, not hose it out. The electronics aren't sealed.

Now you can choose a carpeted interior for your Element if you so choose.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Danke.

Reply to