Is the Odyssey done?

Heard a rumor that 2007 will be the last year of the Odyssey. Looking at the Honda website, I see all kinds of 2008 models shown, but the Odyssey is specifically still listed as "2007", with no 2008 model. What gives?

Reply to
Dan C

That would be odd. They seem to sell a lot of them.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

The magazines say the 2008 has been at auto shows, will be at the dealers next week. And a redesign is planned for the 2010 model year. That doesn't sound "done" to me.

M.J. in Beverly Hills

2006 Honda Odyssey 1968 Mercedes 280SEL
Reply to
M.J. Grove

They seem to sell a zillion of them in Cary, NC. No, I doubt they are done.

Reply to
Art

Where did you "hear" that?

There will be a 2008 Odyssey. Honda has already announced it. And the Touring model will no longer *force* the buyer into those stupid PAX run-flat tires.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Reply to
Howard