Is the Odyssey done?

Heard a rumor that 2007 will be the last year of the Odyssey. Looking at the Honda website, I see all kinds of 2008 models shown, but the Odyssey is specifically still listed as "2007", with no 2008 model. What gives?

--
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he swerved to avoid the rabbit.

That would be odd. They seem to sell a lot of them.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:54:51 GMT, Larry in AZ

The magazines say the 2008 has been at auto shows, will be at the dealers next week. And a redesign is planned for the 2010 model year. That doesn't sound "done" to me.
M.J. in Beverly Hills 2006 Honda Odyssey 1968 Mercedes 280SEL
They seem to sell a zillion of them in Cary, NC. No, I doubt they are done.

Where did you "hear" that?
There will be a 2008 Odyssey. Honda has already announced it. And the Touring model will no longer *force* the buyer into those stupid PAX run-flat tires.
The 2008 Odyssey will be released in just a few weeks. It will have a mild facelift in the front grill area and slight change in the rear taillights. Howard