Is this an appropriate forum for a price check?

1999 Civic EX Coupe 5spd Manual (on original clutch with no evidence it'll need replacing soon) 165k miles Dark Green Color, with aftermarket rims and new CD/MP3/USB Player No engine or performance mods. Most maintenance done at the dealerships.

Replaced timing belt at 90k, Cat at 140k, A/C compressor and accessories at 140k (though it only seems to blow 25 degrees below outside temp now, man I sweat).

Edmunds says trade in at $1040, Private sale at $1695, and dealer retail at $2449.

Yet, the NADA site says low retail at $4475, clean retail at $5600, and High Retail at $6,400.

That's a big discrep. It's a clean car, but by no mean immaculate... it's very used. But if I trade it in, I have no idea what to expect.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
the phelper