Ivory Color Inside????

Just went to the showroom and picked out a 2006 Civic Sedan for lease. The wife unfortunately wants the Shoreline Mist color scheme which comes with the Ivory Interior fabric. IMHO, the Ivory will take a
beating with stains and dirt from the kids. Does anyone have experience with this lite colored interior? Would Scotch Guard be a solution, or do I go for broke and really try to convince her she is making a mistake. It's going to be her car. Thanks in advance, I know this isn't an earth shattering problem, but the feedback would be appreciated.
Doug

I'd opt for the Scotch Guard for the interior (carpet and seats). I would also tell her in no uncertain terms that it is her responsibility to keep the vehicle in a good and clean condition at all times. That might make her change her mind or swing whichever type of woman she is <g>.
Brian
This may be not as relevant since my 98 Accord has Ivory leather but it still looks top notch after almost 8 years of medium use. On the fabric, Scotch Guard and regular vacuuming would go a long way to preserve its clean look. Pete

www.unclet.netfirms.com
< snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
My white 98 Civic EX came with a gray interior. Talked to a guy that has a white 05 Civic EX, and he was not happy that Honda only offered the ivory interior with the white exterior; said he would have preferred a gray or black interior. Where does Honda get the idea that an ivory interior is better on a white car then gray or black?

Ask Honda, any opinions expressed here would be speculation.

Well, they probably rounded up some people at the nearest mall and told them they'd be paid $50 to be part of a "focus group." You know the rest.
There's no accounting for taste; you've heard that before. My Accord is white, and I love its ivory interior. My previous car was a white 97 Civic with a gray interior. I prefer ivory.