JDM D16Y7 TIMING

Anybody know where I can find a guide or point me in the right direction of how to set the timing on this engine?

ftdn wrote:

valve timing
jim beam wrote:

ftdn wrote:

both the cam and the crank have timing marks - they need to be aligned. there's plenty of existing online resources for this info.

I can send you a copy of the service manual if you would like. ftdn wrote:

i have a copy of the service manual i think