Jerks going into gear

I've got a 2000 V-6 Accord with an automatic that jerks (sort of like dumping the clutch on a standard shift) when you shift it from Reverse or Park into Drive. It only does this when it is really hot outside and the car
is fully warmed up and only for a few seconds. Anyone had this problem before?
Thanks
The Dude wrote:

What's the mileage, and what's in the tranny?
'Curly'
The mileage is roughly 75,000 and it has the Honda fluid in it. I had the dealership change it at 70,000 miles.

Is the fluid overfull? Have you checked?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ