Jumpering ECU 93 Civic 1.6L

I just replaced the distributor due to failed bearing. The engine runs okay but has a slight ping under acceleration. I want to check/adjust the timing and need to know exactly how to jumper the ecu. I've found
the marks for setting timing and have my timing light ready, now I just need to know how to jumper the ecu. Thanks in advance.
Add pictures here
âś–

The Service Check Connector is a blue 2-pin plastic thing. It's at the top of the passenger kick panel, just ahead of the door. You might have to fish around at the top of the kick panel before you find it.
Bend up a paper clip and use that to short the terminals together, then start the car and adjust the timing. The engine MUST be fully warm!
The MIDDLE of the group of three should line up with the timing belt cover mark when the timing's set correctly.
Don't forget to remove the jumper when done.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–