Just curious...

I have a 95 Honda Civic Del sol SOHC V-tech. It has 139K miles (which is what the odometer says, but the engine was replaced before I bought it, so there really is no telling how many miles it
has).
It was repainted (same color) 2 years ago. The interior is fine, maybe a little faded, but the car runs great. No major repairs have ever been performed on it.
I am thinking of selling it. Unfortunately, a lady plowed into the driver's side door in a bank parking lot recently. Pretty good sized dent. My question is, do people buy cars with giant dents in the side?
Just wondering and thought you all (fellow Honda lovers) would be a good judge.
TIA
Sure, they do. Obviously it will seriously impact the price.
Is the damage a total loss as far as insurance is concerned? It would be worth more if it were repaired.
It doesn't have that many miles for a 95? Why do want to get rid of it?

You may want to gamble on a Pops-a-Dent. My son used one on his Acura with decent results. I don't think it helps much if the dent has a crease in it, though.
Mike
Stacek the Wise wrote:

If you are in Florida, that car without the dent could bring about $4400 to $4800. The dent might bring about $450 for repairs, if it is limited to the door. So, you should be asking about $4350. That is with decent tires, brakes, drive away condition...
Just sold mine, for $5200 cash, that had the automatic transmission, 108,214 miles, new rotors and pads, new Kum Ho tires, new stereo CD player, and really spiffy seat covers, that were newish, as we have always had seat covers to protect, and they have neat graphics. Had a new radiator, all belts, hoses, plus I did the timing belt, tensioner, water pump, at 96,000 miles.
Yeah, dealers still pull $5500 or so. There is still a good demand for a sporty car with lift out top that pops into the huge trunk...Living in Spring Break country, Central Florida.
Gads, I miss mine!