Just had Timing Belt Done For First Time

2000 Accord SE Vtec - 175,000 k. Belts, water pump and oil change.

So that was risky, isn't 100K the recommend on that?
How much did it cost you?
Actually the recommended is 167K or 7 years I believe. I got a certified Honda mechanic do the belts ,water pump and oil change for $375.00. Good deal.

Yes kilometers

At that price, those were aftermarket parts.
Watch carefully for noises and leaks from your new water pump, and do not allow the new belt to go the full specified interval before replacing it again.
You will NOT get the same longevity from aftermarket as you will from genuine Honda.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ