Keyless remote replacements

Have any of you guys ordered a replacement keyless remote online instead of purchasing one from a Honda dealer? If so, was your experience a positive
one? Did you end up doing the programming yourself with instructions included with your online purchase?
I've checked out some replacements online and many of them offer programming instructions with them. Before I order a replacement keyless remote online, I'd like to get some feedback here to see if there are any companies out there to avoid for sure. Or better yet, which one(s) have you had positive experiences with?
Thanks in advance!
Ron M. ( 1998 Honda Accord EX 4-door sedan )

Yep. http://www.keylessride.com
It's not hard to program, not on a Honda.

Thanks! I'll give them a try soon. Their website was one of the many that I visited this week while searching for a trustworthy source.
I'd like to do the programming myself, and it sounds as though it will be relatively simple to do.
Once again, I appreciate the feedback.
Ron M.

On a Honda, it's dirt simple. What you're doing is:
a) confirming that you are the owner of the car, and
b) telling the car to recognize the remote that you're holding in your hand.
Hondas can recognize up to 4 remotes.
You don't program the remote to run the car; you program the car to recognize the remote as legitimate.