Last night (midnight) the horn went off on its own (1991 (Integra GS 163K)

We were up, barely. Steady blare. I went outside and disconnected the battery after fumbling for the right rachet bit in the dark and cold. I think I've lost the rest of whats' left of my hearing. After
listening to the 'Car Guys' (NPR, USA) for 75 yrs., the term horn relay sticks in my brain. This happens alot with car stuff. The car wouldn't start while the horn was a'blaring. Haven't tried it yet today. Easy fix? Cheers and HNY!!
i believe that vintage of honda has a fuse for Horn On and a fuse for Horn Off.
Check the fuse panel.
finding z0 wrote:

This morn the car started and the horn stayed off. I checked the fuse panel before reading this. Couldn't find one that said horn. I checked it twice. I still could've missed it.

This particular vehicle has no horn relay (no kidding).
The horns in the 2nd gen Integra are always hot, with ground being normally supplied by closing the horn switch in the steering wheel hub.
The horns are located behind the outside ends of the front bumper, meaning they can get good and wet and salty, especially if the splash shields are torn or missing.
If your horns are going off by themselves, chances are pretty good the electrical connector at one of the horns is shorting out due to corrosion.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ