Latest FAQ update: Main Relay operation

With pretty pictures, too!

Hopefully this will help others understand how this mysterious device works. Figuring this out was an education for *me*, that's for sure.

I'll add cross-reference links on other pages later tomorrow.

Go here:

's a new entry at the bottom of the list, called"How does the EFI Main Relay work?"

Reply to
TeGGer®

tegger, that's truly awesome! may i timidly request a little more emphasis to the failure mode as that's how most people end up looking for this information? otherwise, that's a great job!

Reply to
jim beam

jim beam wrote in news:1111155423.a6b26432d793a9d052011ee718a04cce@teranews:

Good suggestion.

I can make a second page on What Happens When It Breaks. Coming soon...

Thanks for the input.

Reply to
TeGGer®