lease fees for accord

hi, I'm leasing ym accord this week hopefully (06) and I was just wondering what lease fees I should be looking at paying and hwo much they will be. I
got a great price on the car just want to make sure that I don't get slammed when I go to lease it with extra fees. as far as I know there will be an aquisition fee and probably security deposit. what else should I expect to pay (besides tax title and license and first months payment) thanks
-Nick
said:

Possibly a cap reduction amount. When leasing, I usually ask for no cap reduction and pay a slightly higher monthly rent instead. After all, one of the purposes of a lease is to conserve cash.
That is, if the leasing company goes for it. Some of the "package" leases from Honda may not be adjustable that way.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

yeah, I plan to just pay the lease fees up front. I mean, say I pay lease fees and put 2k down, and in a month I total the car.. the gap insurance will cover the car, but I wont' see my 2 grand back. doesn't make much sense to put down any more than you actually have to.
said:

The cap reduction cost is their way of getting the lease payment to be lower. If you're going to put out a lot of cash, it makes more sense to purchase the car...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me