leasing an 06 accord

I had to order an 06 accord because they didn't ahve what I wanted ANYWHERE (2.4 5 speed with nav EX-L) I got the price down to what I think is fair (24,800 with the rear wing spoiler installed) so the last hurdle will be leasing, I've heard from a lot of people saying "don't buy your money where you buy your car" I've seen the lease compare website but they don't offer it in my area. (rhode island) does anyone know if another palce to lease a car besides honda. I imagine I'd lease it through a company and bring in a check to buy the car? or would they take care of that? any other info would greatly help.

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick

That's one way to do it.

There are also independent leasing companies out there; they do this for a living. They'll find and acquire the car you want, and arrange the leasing for you using whatever methods they have.

The dealer is NOT the only source of leasing the car. Look in the phone book. The independent leasing companies are everywhere.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I wouldn't assume that your dealers lease rate will be exorbitant. Honda's lease rate was very competetive when I leased my '03. And I am also from RI. Just ask them.

Bob

Reply to
rjdriver

I'm not asuming anything, just trying to give myself an out if need be. I'd rather be too informed than not informed enough. last month the lease factor was .00192 (about 4.6%) hoping ti goes down a little bit for december. but still thats a cheaper interest rate than buying the car outright

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick