Leasing CR-V-EX

I intend to lease a 20005 Honda CR-V-Ex automatic for 4yrs with no down payment based on 24,000km per year. I am from the Ottawa Canada area. My question is, there anyone out there willing to discuss what kind of deal
they got or what Kind of monthly payments I should expect to pay?
My rule of thumb for leasing is to divide the total msrp of the car by 72. Your payment should be no more than that per month over 36 months with absolutely NO money down. Say the Honda is 24000 out the door so I'd say no more than 330/month. Just IMHO.