leather seat covers for Honda's?

My 2002 Civic cloth seats look like crap and rode in my uncles car that had leather seats, boy was it nice. Who's got the best deal on nice leather seat
covers that are like factory and at the best prices on the net. Thanks for any advice.

the price was around $1,200 for a decent job.
If you need to get by on a low budget, these are really sharp! They are not real leather, but they look very nice. I put a set in an older 4Runner and it made a big difference in appearance.
http://iggeeseatcovers.com /