Let's Talk Turkey --- Head Bolts 'n Stuff

z wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s33g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Yes.

Honda is quite specific when bolts need to be replaced and not reused.

Reply to
Tegger

If the factory service manual says nothing about needing to use new bolts then I would not worry about it. When torque to yield bolts are used the factory manuals normally are quite clear about the need for new ones.

John

Reply to
John Horner

That's my conclusion.

We'll find out soon...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

It seems that way since nothing is mentioned about replacing bolts along with opinion of a couple of Honda guru's around here of which one was invovled in a lot of racing activity with Gen 1 & 2 Civics.

I should have the whole shebang together by the end of next week.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire