License Bracket Need - Pilot 03

I am trying to find a front License plate bracket for my Pilot but I can't seem to find anyone who carries it (looking for after market).

Can anyone suggest a website I can look at ?

Thanks

Reply to
BlueTiger

Not sure you can find an aftermarket supplier, but you can get it from a Honda dealer for about $10.

BlueTiger wrote:

Reply to
nwf_snake

Go to your local Honda dealership. The brackets are not expensive.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Some dealers mush have a few 'in the back' since all Pilots came with them. You might get one if you just ask real nice. Read the PDF setup sheets and see if they 'shorted' you anything else:

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'