Light Clutch

I recently had a new clutch installed in my 99 civic LX. The clutch works great but it has EXTREMELY light pressure on the clutch pedal ...I can easily push it
with my hand. Much lighter than the original factory ...is there any adjustment that can increase the pedal pressure ...yes, the clutch has been bled. Could this be a problem ?
Rod

Check the pedal return spring. It may be broken.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Rod wrote:

You operate your clutch with your hand?!?
;0)

It makes it much harder to identify him when the photo radar takes his picture.
Mike <8^P
Rod wrote:

The symptom of a "light clutch" as you describe it is fairly normal immediately after a new clutch has been installed. It will change with increased mileage.
Eric